Tuesday, June 2, 2009

#51 Easy green tablecloth


Half way there!  Yea!  It's been difficult to blog lately due to computer issues and the nice weather outside.  Also, the party is long over, but I still have a couple of things to post about it.  All in all I could have done better at making it a "green" princess party, but I think I did okay.
One of the things was to skip the plastic or vinyl tablecloth that is so common in kid-themed parties.   Unfortunately I didn't get a great picture of the table, but you can kind of see it in the picture above.  I picked up some purple fabric from Goodwill for the main part, and put a leftover square of purple/pink butterfly fabric in the middle.

Pros: Easy, pretty, and cheap.  Fabric will either get used for something else, or given back to goodwill

Cons: Because of lack of time, I didn't roll and sew the edges.  I still was able to wash it, but it frayed a little.

No comments: